Remember My Brother’s 11 (Really) Stupid (but perhaps logical) Rules for Harmonious Living? You have no idea how true that list is.
My 8 (Really) Stupid (but perhaps logical)
Rules Beliefs (?) for Harmonious Living
- Yellow always looks best
- Never waste time not doing anything, i.e. staring into thin air (sleeping is not counted unless its an afternoon nap)
- When choosing clothes/shoes, comfort >>>>>> design. Duh.
- One should not go googoogaga over mascara-wearing Korean guys whose gender, at first sight, normal people cannot really tell.
- Taiwan is a country. (No argument allowed)
- Do not eat weird animal parts including but not limited to animal intestines, eyes, heart and liver. Eat only the meat portion.
- Don’t do what you don’t like.
- My brother needs more muscles. (Ha!)
There’s only 8… I’ll get my bro to draw up my list for me next time…
Going on, I haven’t done this in ages, but here we go…
I made a Reduced Fat Peanut & Orange Frangipane Pie yesterday and had a slice for breakfast.
Packet rice with Bitter gourd cooked with egg, black pepper lean meat and a green veggie whose English name I do not know. Same type of packet food as that above.
Another slice of pie. Pretty consumable for a failed pie.
And a handful of party snack mix.
A pretty boring snack day I guess. Not exactly the healthiest day…