100% Peanut Cookies
No. of servings: 1 = 4 smaller cookies or 1 gigantic cookie
35g raw deskinned peanuts
2 tsp pure maple syrup/ agave syrup
1 tsp soy creamer/low fat condensed milk (OR add 1 more tsp of pure maple syrup/ agave syrup and an optional 2 tsp soy milk powder/skim milk powder)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
Chocolate chip cookies : 1 tbsp chocolate chips and 1 tsp vanilla extract
Oatmeal Raisin cookies: 1 tbsp oats/ oat flour , 1 tbsp raisins (presoaked in water to plump them up) and 1 tsp vanilla/rum extract
Funfetti cookies: 1-2 tsp sprinkes
Carrot cake cookies: 2 tsp grated carrots and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Double chocolate cookies: 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Use a food processor or a grinder (but this takes much more time) to grind the peanuts till they are in between the powdery and peanut butter stage such that when you press the ‘powder’, it becomes a paste.
- Remove the peanuts, add in remaining ingredients and knead into a dough.
- Form 4 small balls. Place onto baking tray and use the back of a fork to flatten the balls.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius/ 350F
- Let cool for 5 minutes before consuming!
On a side note, have you been bullied before? Please share if you don’t mind!
My brother has never!