What would Gordon Ramsay say?
My brother loves Gorden Ramsay. He’s cool. Like a chef version of Simon Cowell, but nicer. And really cute sometimes. 🙂
I made these bars today as an experiment to get perfect cookie dough bars. These are not perfect.
I’ll continue experimenting after my exams. I always bake after a series of exams. Remember this? and this?
Here’s a diagnosis.
What went wrong?
1. cookie cake layer is too dense (flour+ leavenershould be added) because I made it gluten free
2. cookie crust layer should be baked before all other layers are added
What I learnt (from other peoples’ experiences):
1. Never use fat-free cream cheese
2. Grease the pan!!!
3. Use real butter
1. how do you make sure all layers are cooked when all 3 have different baking times?
2. You’re a chef. But, does that make you a pastry chef too?… Can you make macarons and layer cakes? Update: I checked! Apparently, he can!
Layers: (from top to bottom)
1. cocoa cheesecake
2. cookie cake
3. cookie crust
I have to say though, that while it wasn’t good enough, it was pretty tasty! 😀 😀