Who says pizza can’t taste good and be healthy at the same time? Obviously, that wasn’t me, and after reading this post, you wouldn’t be the one either.
Healthy Thin Crust Tuna Pizza
|Instant Yeast||2g ( ½ tsp)|
|Light Mozzarella cheese||½ cup|
|Chopped pineapples||½ a small pineapple|
|Chopped onions||½ an onion’s worth|
|Tomato paste||½ small can|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
1. Mix together all ingredients with your fingers and knead till it forms a smooth dough (I kneaded for about 10 minutes)
2. Add applesauce and continue kneading till smooth (I kneaded for about 15-20 minutes)
3. Place dough in a bowl and cover with a wet cloth in an oven with a bowl of boiling water.
4. Let rise for 60 minutes until doubled in size
5. Split dough into 2 equal portions and roll them into VERY flat circles (the size and thickness you want your pizza to be). Use your fingers to press each circle into a properly floured pizza pan/mould (I use a oven- friendly plate)
6. Cover with wet cloth and let rest for 15 minutes
7. Using a fork, make dents on each dough.
8. Spread a thick layer of tomato paste, than add some mozzarella cheese. Next, add tuna, mushrooms and pineapple. Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Add a final thicker layer of mozzarella cheese.
9. Preheat your oven to 220°C. Final proofing for 15 minutes.
10. Bake for 12- 15 minutes.
I’m submitting this to yeastspotting, ’cause why not?